Life continues to be good. SJ's getting bigger and stronger and both Nahum and Shayna are noticing it. Nahum and I got to feel him kick with our hands for the first time Tuesday night and Shayna seems to notice that my belly is getting bigger. She also asks to see the baby since I say he's getting bigger. I'm starting her on the word "huge" so I can keep saying "bigger" then add that he has to get "huge" before he can come out to see her. Shayna also recognizes the letter A and 2 Hebrew letters. She seems to understand the concept of 1 and 2 and has been working on 3 in the last couple days. All I do is talk to her about what we do and she just picks things up or she'll ask about pictures (she's got a place mat with letters and pictures). Shapes and colors seem to be coming along too.
All about the life and medical times of Shayna, Elijah & Mighty Maya and a little about the 2 people who care for them.
Friday, October 1, 2010
My Amazing Water Baby
Life continues to be good. SJ's getting bigger and stronger and both Nahum and Shayna are noticing it. Nahum and I got to feel him kick with our hands for the first time Tuesday night and Shayna seems to notice that my belly is getting bigger. She also asks to see the baby since I say he's getting bigger. I'm starting her on the word "huge" so I can keep saying "bigger" then add that he has to get "huge" before he can come out to see her. Shayna also recognizes the letter A and 2 Hebrew letters. She seems to understand the concept of 1 and 2 and has been working on 3 in the last couple days. All I do is talk to her about what we do and she just picks things up or she'll ask about pictures (she's got a place mat with letters and pictures). Shapes and colors seem to be coming along too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment